parishitler

Friday, February 03, 2006

SHOWING THE PINK

Disregard the previous post. Christmo insisted on showing me how it was done. Duh. As if... I was born on a small patch of pink insulation in the back of Carlito's barn. Everyone thinks Nicole is my sister, but she's not. We don't even look alike. She can be such an uppity bitch sometimes, but on the hole we're good friends. At birth we had different names. I was named Tommy and Nicole was Marta. Carlito's farm was nice. We had a lot of friends there and pretty much had the run of the place. But then one day last winter all the humans just disappeared. We were left to our own devices. That's when we decided to cross the road to Christmo's place.
At first he was very mean to us. We rubbed up against him and meowed sweetly to no avail. It was cold and we were hungry. We were forced to catch and eat mice and birds and chipmunks. Yech! Nicole likes that sort of stuff. I, for one, do not. After a week or so Christmo finally cracked and set out a plate of what looked like food. From then on things got better. This helmet is hurting my ears so I'm going to sign off. My favorite color is pink and i like to listen to "emo" music. I'll try to write more the next time. I wish Nicole wouldn't throw up like that after eating chipmunk. It's disgusting. Bye for now. Chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home