parishitler

Saturday, February 04, 2006

UNFORGIVEABLE CATNESS

Things i hate about Nicole: First there's the throwing up after every meal. And it's not just chipmunk guts. Anything she eats she ends up tossing. She's getting soooo skinny. Then there's the way she rolls on her back and opens her legs every time Christmo walks by. It's just trashy. And she doesn't even really like him. I know she's a good cat underneath it all but you know how it is when you're always around someone. Normal little things like asshole licking begin to grind on you. The other day I told her she could borrow my Pussy Galour T-shirt. Well, she stretched it all out and dribbled tuna fish juice down the front. Then she washed it in HOT water. She can be such a stupid bitch. Christmo just walked by and there she goes showing her belly and opening her legs. Jeeez! I gotta go. I'm disgusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home