parishitler

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SICK OF IT ALL

Hi! This is Nicole. Paris is asleep. I'm wearing the helmet now. Everybody pays so much attention to him. Sometimes it kind of bugs me. I know he's got a way about him. And who can resist that mustache? But sometimes I feel left out, not to mention misunderstood. I try hard. I really do. You have no idea what I put up with. I could tell you stories. Seems like I'm always on my back with my legs spread. My father wanted to name me Miles but I came out Nicole. Well actually I came out Marta...then Nicole. I think I was adopted. It's all so confusing. I haven't seen Christmo in a couple of days. I hope he's OK. The gay guy from down the road's been feeding us. Even he seems to like Paris more. Oh well Paris swings both ways. I just had a full dinner and I'm feeling a little poosily. Gotta keep my figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home