parishitler

Friday, February 17, 2006

NEW PUSS ON THE BLOCK

Sorry I haven't been blogging. A new cat showed up the other day and well.....I've been kinda busy. She's a hot little number from the Italian's house. She's not Italian. I think she said her dad was Siamese and her mom was a Tabby. Nicole's really jealous of her. You know how some girls just can't get along with other girls? Well that's Nicole. The new cat's name is Francine but we call her Frankie. I don't know where Christmo went but the guy down the road has been feeding us and to tell you the truth I like him better. Nicole sez he's gay. I say so what? The food tastes just as good. She can be soooo judgemental.
Frankie's got this saying- "Quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton." She'll creep up on me and run those long claws of her's down my back and purr in my ear "Quiet as..."Let Nicole say what she will, I like her. I just saw Carlito drive by. I wish spring would come. Oh well, my ears hurt. I think this helmet shrunk when it got wet. Love you all. Paris out.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger burnt tortilla said...

hello hell-kats.

question.
How is it that cats land on their feet?

yours and allergic,
burnt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home